Roasted Garlic & White Bean Dip
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cans white beans
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut the top third of garlic heads off so the tops of cloves are exposed.
- Place heads, unpeeled, in ovenproof dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake until soft and brown, around 30 to 40 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine beans, roasted garlic, 3 tablespoons oil, and lemon juice. Process until smooth.
- Add sea salt and pepper.
Recipe by Kerry Tepedino. Image from blenderbabes.com.
Please follow and like us: